217 Campbell's Way, Sunset Dunes, Cape Traverse, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Lot Size: 1.32 acres Built in 2010 Living Area: approx. 1991 sq. ft. (see attached website link for more details/pictures)
This custom built, beautifully landscaped home has panoramic views of the Confederation Bridge and Cape Traverse Cove in the front and Prevost Cove in the rear. The open-concept great room, kitchen and dining areas share a vaulted, bead-board ceiling. The kitchen has custom-designed cabinetry, including a large island and ample pantry. The partially covered rear deck has a propane fire pit and wall-mounted barbecue hook-up. The main floor master suite features a large walk-in closet and an en suite with a claw foot tub, custom oversized shower, double sinks and separate toilet room. A second large bedroom and a combination laundry and full bathroom also share the main level. The second level above the double garage contains the family/rec room (incl. a reading nook with window seat) and an additional large bedroom. Further complementing the upper level is a large storage space.
Dimensions: (all measurements are approx)
Great Room: 14' x 20' Kitchen/Dining: 13'x 20'
Master Suite: 15' x 31' 2nd Bedroom: 12' x 13.5'
3rd Bedroom: 11' x 13' Family Room: 13' x 16' Laundry/2nd Bath: 9.5' x 12' Garage: 26' x 28' Attic Storage: 152 sq. ft. Pressure Treated Decking and Walkways: 780 sq. ft.
- Restrictive covenants in place for homeowner's protection
- Over 1 mile of sand dune beach-front with 2 resident-only accesses
- Excellent swimming for the whole family
- Boat slip for canoes and kayaks
- 5 minutes to Borden-Carleton (grocery, meat, seafood, gas, liquor stores & restaurants
- 12 minutes to Victoria-by-the-Sea (theatre, restaurants, craft shops
- 20 minutes to Summerside & 35 to Charlottetown
- Furnishings (indoor & out) and other items (electronics, garden tractor, snow blower, fountain, etc.) negotiable.
Contact Michael at Century 21 for more details!
Crapaud, Prince Edward Island